1.Clean and marinate fish with 1 tsp salt and 1tsp turmeric.
2. Add some oil in pan & Fry the cabbage and patato for 5-10 mins and keep aside then add some oil in same pan and fry the fish and keep aside.
3. In the same pan take some oil add onion and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger ,garlic paste and fry it, then add chili powder, turmeric powder, tamato and fry for some time.
5. Add 1 tsp fish curry powder into it.
6. When masala leaves oil add fried fish and crushed it in to the Pan.
7. Add cabbage, potato and salt. Mix it properly.
8. Now cover with a lid, cook till the the cabbage and potato became tender.(stir in between)
9. Then add garam masala and mix well
Now the Bandha Kobi Machha Chhinchada is ready to serve.